Build custom business apps fast
Move Apps from Salesforce and Force.com to Rollbase in Minutes
Rollbase is the first and only cloud platform that allows you to move your Salesforce.com CRM and other Force.com apps off of the Force.com platform in a just a few clicks.
Top seven reasons to use Rollbase instead of Force.com
- Run it Anywhere: With Rollbase you can deploy the entire platform on Amazon, Rackspace, or any other cloud infrastructure, including your own data center. You choose where to run it: our servers (Rollbase Hosted Cloud) or literally anywhere else (Rollbase Private Cloud).
- More Affordable: Rollbase is up to twenty (20) times more affordable than Force.com with monthly user pricing starting at $5/mo for Private Cloud and $15/mo for Hosted Cloud.
- 100% White Label: Using Rollbase Private Cloud means your customers and users will never see anything but your domain and your brand, from the login page down to every URL, image and help page.
- Everything is a Custom Object: In Salesforce and Force.com Users, Contacts, Accounts, Cases and many other entities are not fully customizable objects. With Rollbase everything is a custom object that you can customize or completely replace.
- It's not about CRM: Rollbase does not have roots in any particular domain, we simply want you to succeed at whatever you are using the platform for. This means we have much less incentive to tilt the platform's capabilties toward CRM or other domain-specific usage.
- It's Your Stack: Rollbase Private Cloud runs on Linux, Unix, Solaris, Windows and other OS's we haven't tried yet. It runs on the most popular relational databases: MySQL, SQL Server, and Oracle. It runs on Tomcat and WebSphere and can be fronted by Apache or other web servers. You can extend the schema, write custom code, and hook up analytics and other tools directly to the database because it's your stack not ours.
What Can You Move?
- Import your Salesforce.com CRM app and all of your data: It's quick and easy to switch from your Salesforce.com CRM app to your own custom Rollbase CRM app. Follow three simple steps (see video demo above) and Rollbase will create a CRM application with all of your Salesforce objects, custom fields, relationships, page layouts, and data.*
- Import any Force.com app and all of your data: It's painless to move your applications from Salesforce.com to Rollbase. By following three simple steps (see video demo above) Rollbase will create a custom application with all of your Force.com application's objects, custom fields, relationships, page layouts, and data.*
* Rollbase cannot convert APEX and SOQL code for you. Some formula fields and components with custom code may not work in Rollbase without modification.