Cloud platform for business apps. Run it anywhere.
Cloud Platform for Business Applications
Rollbase is a cloud platform that allows rapid creation of software as a service (SaaS) business applications using point-and-click, drag-and-drop tools in a standard Web browser with a minimal amount of code. Rollbase can be deployed to any cloud or in-house infrastructure.
- Hosted or Installed: Design, develop and deploy custom cloud business applications on our servers (Rollbase Hosted Cloud) or any other infrastructure (Rollbase Private Cloud) such as Amazon, Rackspace or enterprise data centers.
- Point & Click, Drag & Drop: Use wizards and easy to use visual design tools to build your apps.
- 80% Clicks, 20% Code: Leverage your business expertise to build most of your applications visually. You only need to write code for business rules and advanced customizations.
- Faster and Less Expensive: With Rollbase it takes less time and money to bring your business apps from idea to reality.
- Mobile Enabled: All Rollbase apps can be accessed via a dedicated mobile user interface designed for iPhone and Android devices. More details....
- Salesforce and Force.com Migration: New automated tool makes it easy to migrate your Salesforce.com CRM and any Force.com apps to Rollbase Hosted or Private Cloud. More details...
Design. Develop. Deploy. From Idea to Application in Record Time.
In a matter of hours you can learn to design and develop full-featured web-based business applications that can be quickly deployed to your team or rolled out to your clients. Applications in Rollbase are built entirely within your browser by creating, combining and configuring components to work together, forming a collaborative application designed for your specific business needs.
As you become familiar with Rollbase applications and their components such as objects, fields, relationships, pages, views, charts, workflow, and more, you will quickly discover how easy it is to map your ideas from concept to a plan for implementation.
Easy to Learn. Most tech-savvy business users, IT professionals, and developers learn how to design Rollbase applications in just a few hours.
Simple to Use. All you need is a browser and an internet connection. Rollbase applications are created entirely within your browser and require no additional software.
Quick to Start. The Rollbase Application Directory contains a number of simple pre-built applications you can quickly install and customize to meet your specific needs. Or create your own from scratch by signing up for a Free 30 Day Trial.
You no longer need to be a programmer to create applications. With just a browser and an Internet connection, business users, IT professionals, and web developers alike can define applications at the metadata level through the Rollbase user interface.
Point & Click. Define your application's data model, objects, views, charts, reports, workflows, and much more using simple point-and-click wizards.
Drag & Drop. Customize your application's user interface by using a powerful drag-and-drop page editor to create, configure, and re-arrange components on the fly.
Portal Power. Use innovative and flexible portal technology to extend applications beyond the backend to create sophisticated external-facing portals desiged to integrate with your website or intranet.
All Rollbase applications run natively on the Rollbase platform as on-demand services as soon as they are built without any manual deployment required. Since Rollbase takes care of all the plumbing for you, deploying applications is just a matter of adding users and assigning permissions.
Anytime, Anywhere Access. Rollbase applications are available whenever and wherever your users have access to an Internet connection and an up to date browser.
Seamless Integration. All Rollbase applications integrate with each other once deployed. Apps that include portals can be seamlessly integrated into your company's website or intranet.
Role and User-Based Permissions. As an administrator you have complete control over who can access applications, tabs, objects and their components such as pages, views, charts and workflow actions.